Nepali buff burger
A Nepali style homemade burger, easy recipe!
- 300 grams Ground buffalo meat 80% lean and 20% fat
- 1 slice Cheese any desired cheese
- 1 leaf Salad leaf green leaf lettuce
- 1 slice Tomato approximately 1 thick
- 1 slice Pickled or raw cucumber approximately 1 thick
- 1 slice Onion approximately 1 thick
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 medium sized Burger bun
- Burger Sauce check recipe on notes
- Mayonnaise [optional] optional
- Shape the meat into round shape patty. Meat must be little bigger than bun diameter. Do not shape it too tight.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat the grill or pan to medium hot.
- Grease the pan with oil, grill the meat approximately 3 minutes on each side while covered. Do not overcook.
- When the meat is cooked, put the cheese on the top of meat, and let it melt.
- After melted, set aside and leave to rest for about 2 minutes. Meanwhile, toast the burger bread until crispy and brown.
- Layer the bun, meat, veggies and sauce as shown in the picture.
To make the best burger, choose the best quality meat and bread. Do not overcook the burger. To prevent the meat from shrinking, press the meat in the center by thumb while shaping the raw patty.