A traditional rice pancakes infused with nuts and hint of sugar. Simply and easy to make.
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Mixed Nuts roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Butter or Ghee room temperature, or microwave for 10 seconds
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- Mix flour, water, and butter very well. The consistency must be creamy
- Fold the mixture with mixed nuts.
- Grease the cast-iron skillet or a non-sticky pan with ½ tsp oil, heat up to medium
- Spread ¼ of the mixture in a round shape like roti or tortillas
- Sprinkle ¼ of the sugar evenly
- Cook one side only for around 5-6 minutes while covered, do not flip
- Repeat same process with the rest of the mixture
- erve with your favorite coffee, tea, yoghurt or fruits.
Nuts are expensive, but we could also try making this recipe with granola, oatmeal, crackers, eggs, veggies, bacons, or hams etc. Just avoid sugar if they are for veggies or meat. This is a just a breakfast entrée idea, we can manipulate this into all kinds of meal.