- Heat up oil in a pressure cooker, fry coriander seeds and fenugreek seeds until golden brown.
- Add onions, cook until translucent.
- Add ginger and garlic, cook until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, soybeans and the rest of the seasonings except cilantro. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Cover the pressure cooker with lid and cook for around 15 minutes on a medium heat.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves while serving.
Pressure cooker isn’t very necessary. Other options can be in any type of cookware like a pot, wok or a deep pan etc. Paprika powder can be substituted with a very mild chili powder. Although, it makes the dish a bit spicy. This dish may substitute meat as it contains higher nutrition. Also goes very well with bread, rice or roti.
http://cuisinenepal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.png00superadminhttp://cuisinenepal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.pngsuperadmin2018-02-28 16:14:372018-02-28 17:31:19Young pumpkin and soybean curry, Farsi ra bhatmas